Configure your Wifi Counter
See how to configure your Wifi Counter easily and fast by following the steps provided below or by watching the video on the right.
- Connect your computer to the Wifi-Counter’s wifi signal and input the password;
- Open your web browser and – while connected to the counter’s wifi signal – visit 192.168.166.1;
- Click login (you can ignore password on your first boot);
- Press SCAN and choose your own business or work network. Introduce your Network Password and click JOIN;
- Open a new tab and visit wifi-counter.cloud;
- Create a new account or login with an existing one;
- On the left-side menu choose CREATE PROJECT and enter all the project information solicited;
- Click your project and press ADD DEVICE on the right side;
- Check your PROJECT LIST and click on RECORDS;
You can now see all the data being collected from the sensor. From there you can choose to export it, consult it, etc.