Upgrade your Machine's interface with Keypad Simulation
Keypad Simulation can enable older vending machine models which use a simple matrix Keypad to be upgraded to such technologies, without having to replace all the components, mean a much less expensive solution.
Sturdy and easy to install solution!
- Add touch screen with video display to older vending machine models.
- Development of “Touchless” or “contactless” vending machines
The VEMIO Product series provides USB connected IO interfaces which can be ideally used to build vending machines with hosts like Raspberry Pi, Intel NUC and other standard computers.
The devices use a virtual USB Serial connection and an ASCII protocol (line based) so they are very easy to use and control from a host.
VEMIO 1 and VEMIO 2 provide functions like:
- Keypad simulator (VEMIO 1)
- Matrix drivers (high and low side drivers for 12V or 24V systems)
- Current detection
- Control signal scanning
- Temperature monitoring (VEMIO 2)
- Analog Input Reading (VEMIO 1)
The host is an USB-Serial Capable Computing System, such as a Raspberry Pi, Intel UP Board or other similar computing systems.