Integrate your Web App with MDB vending machines
Well, Paynino was designed especially for that. It can act as an HTTP to MDB bridge which you can trigger with an HTTP GET request.
Get a reliable and easy to install solution
- Give credit with your voice, through your smartphone via Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant,
- Enable payment through smartphones, to give credit to a real world Vending Machine
- Trigger a payment via a Web Application
- and more…
It’s also extremely easy to deploy.
You just have to point an HTTP request from your application to Paynino’s IP Address and, if properly authenticated, it will answer back to you with meaningful responses, to give you feedback if the transaction was successful or not.
You do not have to worry about MDB communications at all as Paynino will take care of everything. You just have to wait for the answer to the request and you will have a detailed overview of what happened in the MDB scope.
You can then process it and double check if the MDB events went as expected.
By interfacing with the MDB Pi HAT it offers a range of possibilities for payment applications, which rely on the MDB Protocol:
- Activate a relay with payment (useful for carousel-like machines)
- Give credit to a VMC via Web Request;
- Request credit to a payment peripheral;
- and much more…