Simplify the development of your own payment app with our MQTT Cashless Payment Solution
Affordable and expertely crafted!
Design the App as you wish
All it needs to do is to trigger the predefined messages from the MQTT Broker.
We are ready to help you with any questions or installation walkthroughs.
How it Works
- User Scans the QR Code on the Machine
- QR Code Link triggers an event on the Cloud Server where the MQTT Broker is running
- The MQTT Broker sends a message to Qiba’s device with credit information, which then sends it to the machine via MDB
- The machine dispenses the product and Qiba’s device sends confirmation to the broker, which can send it also to the customer’s web app.
Unigate is a Linux based MDB device with Master, Slave/Peripheral and Sniffing capabilities. It features additional IOs for special applications and can connect via Ethernet to a host or cloud. Due to the embedded, low-power design and high reliability, it is perfect to be used in payment and remote machine monitoring applications. Unigate was designed as a cost effective option to implement custom solutions for MDB Systems.
- Embedded MDB VMC and Peripheral connectors controlled by the MDB Mini Module;
- Full-fledged Linux (Openembed/Yocto);
- 2 Relay outputs;
- 2 Contact Closure Inputs;
- 2 USB Ports;
- Flexa license included, allowing the installation of Qiba/Qibixx applications;
- RS232 capable;