The Barionet 1000 controls many inputs and outputs where devices are connected, allowing for centralized automatic control of a building’s heating, ventilation and air conditioning, lighting, video and other systems. It can also power devices on and off remotely, monitor devices, set time stamps and much more.
Achieving a “smart building” using the Barionet 1000 leads to improved occupant comfort, efficient operation of systems, an improved life cycle of utilities and reduced energy consumption and costs of operating.
Barionets have been successfully installed for years, both in large infrastructure projects and in small projects.
- Maintains building climate within a specified range
- Manages lighting based on an occupancy schedule
- Monitors performance and device failures
- Provides malfunction alarms to building maintenance staff
- Allows for efficient use of and conservation of energy, air and water
Integration into an Existing System
- Extended support and integration advice
- Customized software for your system environment
- Hardware adaptation according to your requirements (minimum 200 pcs)
- Web-based configuration and control
- Support for HTTPS, JSON, MQTT, IPv6
- 2 relay outputs, 4 digital outputs
- 8 universal inputs for voltage, measured values or contact
- Ethernet and WiFi
- With adapters: 3G, 4G, Zigbee, NB-IoT
- 2 USB ports, 1 Dallas, 1-wire and 1 RS-232
- 2-year warranty